ACI ASPHALT & CONCRETE5108 Topp Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46218
Phone # 317-549-1833
Fax # 317-549-1880
- Will Salt Damage Asphalt Pavement?
- Get the Best Deal for Indiana Winter Cold Patching at ACI Asphalt and Concrete
- How Thermoplastics are Used For Road Safety Pavement Markings
- Commercial Permeable Pavement Information for Business Owners
- What to Include in a Parking Lot Preventative Maintenance Plan (PMP)
Tag Archives: Asphalt cracks
Asphalt pavements are not entirely resistant to water damage unless they are properly treated with a quality sealcoat. Even then, cracks are bound to happen. But so long as you repair small cracks early on, they are much more manageable, … Continue reading
One of the most important maintenance practices you can do for your asphalt pavement is to fill in the cracks when they occur. Without filling in your asphalt cracks, over time, water will eventually penetrate deep within the pavement. Once … Continue reading