ACI ASPHALT & CONCRETE5108 Topp Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46218
Phone # 317-549-1833
Fax # 317-549-1880
- Will Salt Damage Asphalt Pavement?
- Get the Best Deal for Indiana Winter Cold Patching at ACI Asphalt and Concrete
- How Thermoplastics are Used For Road Safety Pavement Markings
- Commercial Permeable Pavement Information for Business Owners
- What to Include in a Parking Lot Preventative Maintenance Plan (PMP)
Tag Archives: Road Markings
If you are a commercial proprietor looking to improve your parking lot’s appearance, safety, and performance, then thermoplastic technology might be the right choice to meet all of these objectives and more. Continue reading to learn the real facts about … Continue reading
Parking lots, and the roads that lead up to them, require specific types of painted pavement markings in order to be safe, functional, and efficient. As a bonus, properly applied striping and markings enhance property appeal, which in turn can … Continue reading
We drive over them, alongside them, behind them, and we obey them. Surface stripes and pavement markings serve a very important purpose in traffic and road systems, and play a major role in the organization, functionality, and safety of drivers … Continue reading